BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Dreena H.
Midvale, UT
These are so delicious! And perfect for snacking! They're the perfect size if you just want a little something to munch on at the moment
Kaitlyn G.
Packing takes up very little space in someones fridge. Overall texture and flavor of this cheese is great. Great with chips or crackers.
Jordan C.
New Albany , IN
If you like cheese you need to try the Baby Bells. They paid up really good with club house crackers if I like to add them in my salads.
Rowena P.
San Diego, California
I always include this to my kids lunch box i love how small it is and fits it to their lunch box perfectly easy to open and taste so good
Meghan M.
Corrigan, TX
By far the BEST snack ever! I keep these around my house for my kids, husband and I, super healthy, super portable. I can't say enough 👌🏻
I do quesadillas with this cheese, or I do snacks or I eat it in bites, this cheese is so tasty that you can use it for any kind of food
Judy I.
hurst
Such a delicious soft cheese. The texture and bite is delicious and is a good value for the money. Feel healthier and get my calcium up.
Madeline B.
Classic snack for all ages. Individually portioned and great for on the go. The cheese is good quality and mild so everyone will like it.
Lisa S.
Perfect snack size cheese. Filling enough although sometimes I'll have 2, they are just so good! And I love unwrapping the wax off of it.
Sarah K.
The original is the way to go when it comes to Babybel cheese. The other ones are nice but this one is just really good for all the time
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart