BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Rukiya D.
West Palm Bch, FL
The perfect little snack that is very satisfying. It's bite sized and flavorful. Something easy to carry in a pocket, purse or lunch bag.
Heidi A.
Minneapolis, MN
This cheese is so addicting. I can’t stop eating it! I think it could be a little cheaper but not to the point that I’m not gonna buy it.
Stephanie S.
Escondido, CA
All of babyBell's cheeses are wonderful. This one like all the other ones taste amazingly creamy and fresh and they are the perfect size.
Bini S.
Dallas, TX
I bought this product for my nephew as he love cheese. I have try once this brand i would I am not big fan of cheese so, I was OK for me.
Ariel P.
Lynchburg, VA
This is still my favorite fun sized snack cheese of all time. The packaging is fun and unique, and it keeps the cheese so fresh tasting.
Gina C.
East Hanover , NJ
I love these little cheeses! I can eat them all in one sitting if I'm not careful! They are creamy and don't have a strong cheese taste.
Katelyn H.
These are great little snacks. You can take them anywhere and when ever you need a little snack it is great. It has a great smooth taste.
Tiffany H.
Oneida, NY
I absolutely love the smoothness of this cheese. It's the best cheese I've ever had. I get it every so often. It's delicious, but pricey.
Abigail P.
Columbus, OH
These have the most flavor of all of the mini cheese wheels. My son enjoys them often for his bed time snack and I always get one as well
Kaitlyn G.
Packing takes up very little space in someones fridge. Overall texture and flavor of this cheese is great. Great with chips or crackers.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart