BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Madeline B.
Classic snack for all ages. Individually portioned and great for on the go. The cheese is good quality and mild so everyone will like it.
ryan s.
pensacola
These are great if you have children and would like to pack for a lunch they last outside of the refrigerator very long and are the best
Sarah-Rochelle A.
Fresno, CA
Not gonna lie, I can eat an entire bag of these in one sitting. They are delicious, creamy and smooth. Plus the packaging is so much fun!
Ceci V.
Me and my sister love these they are so good and they fill me up if I need a little snack but sometimes they have this weird after taste
Rowena P.
San Diego, California
I always include this to my kids lunch box i love how small it is and fits it to their lunch box perfectly easy to open and taste so good
Judy I.
hurst
Such a delicious soft cheese. The texture and bite is delicious and is a good value for the money. Feel healthier and get my calcium up.
Christina B.
West hartford, CT
Literally the best cheese ever. GREAT for on the go snacking. I usually pack it with some pretzels and it makes an amazing combination!!
Nicole V.
Tinley Park , IL
Perfect snack plain, or with crackers. I usually buy them at jewel and they always have coupons so they are always at an affordable price
Alexandra S.
Woodburn, OR
Awesome snack
My kids love these
I love these because it's just easy to take and go , great snack for on the go. And they taste very good
Alli T.
Anderson, SC
My daughter loves these little things!! They are the perfect size for lunch boxes and for a quick snack before running off to activities.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart