BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Alexa S.
Robertsdale, AL
This stuff is really gross and very thick. I can't stand them. It's a good concept with the wax wrapper but the cheese itself is not tasty
Dianne P.
San Francisco, CA
This is the only babybel flavor that i like!! It is a good snack option. I like putting it in a hawaiian bread. I like the creaminess of it
Brittany K.
Perry, FL
My kids love being able to just go to the fridge, grab a cheese and snack away! They taste great, and they're great for grabbing and going!
Vanessa M.
Howell, MI
Such a delicious treat you can never eat just one! Yum yum yum. They are so delicious for everyone and are great to take in packed lunches
Anita-Michelle T.
Brooklyn, NY
Baby cheddar good for the soul! Great to male a small personal playterbof cheese nuts and fruits Small and great for parties. Team Babybel.
Nilda R.
Boonton, NJ
I loveeeeeeeee theseee sooo much! They hardly ever go on sale but when they do best believe I buy them but of course they don't last long.
Shelby G.
Spokane Vly, WA
These are a big hit for snacking in our house. There's just something satisfying about peeling the wax off, and biting into creamy cheese!
Tonia H.
These are so yummy and so perfect for satisfying my cheese cravings. And they're perfectly portioned so i don't over eat. Just the right size
Brittany M.
My toddler is obsessed with these, and we love them too! They're great at home but are portable for lunches too. The taste is hard to beat!
Grace S.
Starkville, MS
Nice snack. I'm on a ketogenic diet. So this is easy and healthy. Grab and go for a treat with an apple. Great taste and is a go to snack.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?