BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Alexis B.
Norfolk, VA
I could eat a whole bad in one day. I love this. The wrapping is also fun to play with. I want to know how they get it in there like that
Brandi M.
I love that you can take these on the go and they are individually wrapped. They have a good taste and the texture of good, fresh cheese.
Alexandra S.
Woodburn, OR
Awesome snack
My kids love these
I love these because it's just easy to take and go , great snack for on the go. And they taste very good
Johannalyne A.
Fontana, CA
I'm obsessed with these! When my mom bought them I couldn't stop eating them. Cheese is one of my weaknesses and this cheese is so good!
Jennifer S.
Ocoee, FL
Babybels are so awesome! They are just the right size for a quick pick me up. My kids love them especially when I put them in their lunch
Kristin D.
Blue River, WI
I love this cheese. I think it's so neat how it's come in a pull apart wax case. And the cheese is actually delicious and low in calories
Nicole V.
Tinley Park , IL
Perfect snack plain, or with crackers. I usually buy them at jewel and they always have coupons so they are always at an affordable price
Savannah S.
Bloomfield, NY
This is great tasting cheese. It is soft and smooth and slightly salty. And it's so fun to open the little package while you're snacking.
Janene D.
Indianapolis
These are amazing with a sweet crisp apple or some Trisquets! Very easy to carry to work or on the go! Need to try other flavors as well!
Heather P.
Brooklyn, NY
I grew up on this cheese. I do have to say I believe it's an acquired taste but nonetheless good. Unwrapping it is one of the best parts!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart