BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Lucy R.
MY FAV snack. I love it so much, just one or two during the day brings a great way to have a snack. Kind of expensive, but well worth it.
Hannah L.
Love packing these in lunches. It's easy and continent. And has no mess! I love that it comes in the wax which keeps it nice for storing!
Maryam A.
I like these for the ease of use. I can take them with me to work without any problems. However they have a waxy after taste that I hate
Christina B.
West hartford, CT
Literally the best cheese ever. GREAT for on the go snacking. I usually pack it with some pretzels and it makes an amazing combination!!
Christina D.
Phoenix , AZ
Perfect size to throw in a lunch box. The creamy taste is so irresistible. Add some crackers and salami and you've got the perfect snack.
Martha A.
Granite City, IL
This is a favorite in our household. Unfortunately we do not get them often because of the price. Everyone would love to see more of it.
Kait M.
KANSAS CITY, MO
Babybel cheese has such a unique flavor, it's something you'll end up craving! They're great paired with crackers or simply on their own!
Anna L.
Mount Prospect, IL
goes great with wine! tastes very smooth and velvety.. Love the small babybel, doesn't have any crazy smell, like some other cheeses do.
Lindsay E.
Yuma, AZ
Babybel cheese is our families favorite snacking cheese. We take them in lunches, have them for snacks, and cut them up to add to salads.
Paula S.
Gastonia, NC
Love this as a quick snack and great for road trips. Only cheese that I feel is easy and convenient to take with you and it's affordable
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart