BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Madeline W.
Lake City, FL
These were so convenient when I took them to the beach to just pull out and eat right there in the ocean. Big hit with my boyfriend too.
Autumn S.
Williams, AZ
I love when we have the original babybel cheeses at the house. They are perfect for snacking and eating with crackers or a glass of wine!
Andie S.
Granada hills , CA
Delicious snack easy to pack and carry! These are yummy and fun to eat! I tend to purchase these at Costco and I love the waxy packaging
Taylor H.
Terre Haute, IN
Love this stuff! My mom recommended it to me and it's a perfect size for crackers or just if you want wine and cheese or even just cheese
Maryam A.
I like these for the ease of use. I can take them with me to work without any problems. However they have a waxy after taste that I hate
Allison E.
Louisville, KY
Some of the best cheese I have ever had but it is very expensive so I only buy it as a luxury and not a normal staple in my grocery list.
Victoria K.
Always loved buying these at Costco in a big bag, they always taste good. I could eat up to 5 with a bunch of crackers, they taste yummy!
Kristina S.
Springfield, OR
Super soft and chewy. Definitely a snack that needs to be hidden from others or else they just disappear before you can even get to one.
cristina M.
Good flavor. Bad price point. Not enough cheese given for price. Also, packaging an be difficult at times. Not a fan of the wax pull tabs
Tara W.
West Monroe, LA
This cheese is absolutely delicious! It is so full of flavor, especially for such a small piece of cheese. These make the perfect snack!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart