BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Jenna G.
Simpsonville, KY
My kids love Babybel! They get one as part of their school snack every day! Not only is it fun for the kids to unwrap; it's tasty and soft!
Lauren L.
Wexford, PA
A great snack for people of all ages. They taste yummy and they are good for you. My daughter loves them. A perfect bite sized treat/snack.
Madeline W.
PITTSBURGH, PA
definitely a good snack - nice size and yummy too. not a fan of the wax outer covering, i think it gives the cheese a funky taste sometimes
lizzie C.
DENVER, CO
The classic lunchbox pack! I love these little Cheese’s, and would probably eat 60 of them at a time if I could. Hey, I really love cheese.
Joyce W.
Brookings, SD
I usually don't eat cheese, but Babybel cheese is the only type i really enjoy eating. I think the packaging with the red wax is adorable!
BettyJo W.
Canton, OH
This cheese is neat. I like how it unwraps. It smells so good and has a good strong taste. Its expensive to me tho so.its not bought often
Lupita C.
Woodside, NY
I love opening this up to eat. It's adorable and delicious. It isn't creamy like the laughing cow but it has its own type of deliciousness.
Morgan T.
Madison, AL
I love the taste of this cheese! It's so good, I love the little wax over it the packaging is cute and it's a nice little snack. Thumbs up!
colette n.
Charlotte, NC
I can sit and eat his jeans 4 days it is so Good by itself is even better with pepperoni or crackers, the only thing is its a bit expensive
Madelyn H.
Easy snack to bring for the work day. I couldn't tell you what kind of cheese it is, but it a great choice. Have bought them several times.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?