BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Alexis R.
Port St Lucie, FL
These cheeses are sooo expensive. But so worth it also in my opinion . They are a thick cheese so just to warn you but I really like them.
Tanya R.
USA
This is my number two cheese. After Athenos feta cheese. I am horribly lactose intolerant but eat dairy anyway because it is the best food.
Ciara H.
Citrus Hts, CA
These taste amazing and go great with the keto diet as a snack throughout the day. Easy to travel with and take on the go for kids as well.
Debra W.
Bridgeport
Great for a quick snack many different flavors available i always pack them when on the go so if my son gets hungry he has a healthy snack.
Jennifer D.
This is a GREAT healthy snack my kids enjoy anytime of.day!! Its a must to pack in there lunch. We also love the other flavors they offer!
Abbey M.
Westerville
One of my favorite cheese snacks! Expensive at stores around me but good for a snack every once in awhile! Love the creamy taste of these!
Summer T.
Ogden
Guys I love these!! They’re the best snack ever. Great for packed lunches. Good go to when you’re just bored and want to eat something lol.
Susan W.
Henderson, TX
Can't go wrong with these. A staple item in my diet of keto. I usually have them with a deli meat. These are perfect to carry to work too!
Liz O.
Im a cheese lover. Peeling the wax is my favorite thing about this product. The cheese is soft and delicious. Plus it's the perfect amount!
Brandy V.
Very yummy and great flavor good snack to put in your kids lunch or your lunch bag ready on the go cheese very healthy and very affordable
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart