BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Elizabeth B.
York, PA
Great that it is portable to easily pack in a lunch to go. Price point is a little high but to be expected with individually wrapped goods.
Dianna M.
East Bernstadt, KY
I love the taste of the Babybels, and the convenience of them, the kids love them to as snack before dinner that won't ruin there appetite.
Kaitlin P.
Tioga, PA
Definitely my favorite babybel cheese other than the cheddar cheese kind. Love how soft and chewy they are. They all have great packaging.
Veronica C.
Dallas, TX
Great cheese , great packaging, great for the go! Snack size & very yummy! I always load up of this product in my fridge it's just to good
mary s.
if you love cheese you will love this want cheese on the go this will fix in your purse pocket not to many places it wont fix taste so good
Samantha C.
Council Blfs, IA
Meh, its okay. i always wanted to try iy but i didn't really like how soft it was. maybe id like it in a different flavor. bu its expensive
Brentney H.
I'm a cheese addict. I love the convenience of taking these to work and getting a midday snack that's delightful and somewhat good for you.
Heather F.
I love how easy these are! Prepackaged for individual servings! They're super easy for on the go or lunch packing. They also taste amazing!
Barbara W.
It's like snack size cheese balls. They ar not too big nor too small. I usually eat 2 at a time and I am full. The cheese tastes wonderful
Davida L.
My favorite snack! I can eat an entire bag of these. Pairs well with original Ritz Crackers. Not too hard on the stomach like other cheese.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart