BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Brentney H.
I'm a cheese addict. I love the convenience of taking these to work and getting a midday snack that's delightful and somewhat good for you.
Lupita C.
Woodside, NY
I love opening this up to eat. It's adorable and delicious. It isn't creamy like the laughing cow but it has its own type of deliciousness.
Nilda R.
Boonton, NJ
I loveeeeeeeee theseee sooo much! They hardly ever go on sale but when they do best believe I buy them but of course they don't last long.
Elizabeth G.
Dayton
These are a family favorite. My husband, kids and myself are obsessed with these. Eat them all the time as part of our low carb lifestyle.
Elizabeth B.
York, PA
Great that it is portable to easily pack in a lunch to go. Price point is a little high but to be expected with individually wrapped goods.
colette n.
Charlotte, NC
I can sit and eat his jeans 4 days it is so Good by itself is even better with pepperoni or crackers, the only thing is its a bit expensive
Dianne P.
San Francisco, CA
This is the only babybel flavor that i like!! It is a good snack option. I like putting it in a hawaiian bread. I like the creaminess of it
Dara P.
Katy, TX
Who doesn't love babybel? A perfect healthy snack for the whole family! Rich flavor, extremely creamy texture, a melt in your mouth cheese.
Kaitlin P.
Tioga, PA
Definitely my favorite babybel cheese other than the cheddar cheese kind. Love how soft and chewy they are. They all have great packaging.
Davida L.
My favorite snack! I can eat an entire bag of these. Pairs well with original Ritz Crackers. Not too hard on the stomach like other cheese.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart