BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Erin H.
Baytown, TX
Great quick and healthy snacks! I send these little gems with my husband who works in the oil and gas industry and prevents hangry episodes.
Tyler G.
Fresno, CA
Oh my goodness baby bel cheese is absolutely bar none the best little cheese snack on the market today! I love the flavor and the creaminess.
Tiara N.
New York
Love the baby cheese wheel. Great little snack. Meets my cheese want for the moment. Doesn't make me feel guilty about eating a cheese wheel.
Vanessa N.
Such a great tasting cheese super addicting one is never enough. Pairs well with a deli sandwich or just by itself. Perfect snack on the go.
Brittany V.
Midland, TX
I love Babybel cheese! It’s soft and slightly sharp. I love peeling off the wax just to get to the cheese. Great little snack during the day!
kate w.
Oakland, CA
A good basic cheese when you want a snack. they have a mild flavor so they're good with flavored or unflavored crackers as well as baguette.
loraine a.
Pueblo, CO
I love these as a quick snack. It may sound strange but I find enjoyment in peeling the wax cover and getting through to the yummy goodness.
Jake W.
Trevose
I olve to eat cheese. These are a perfect bite sized piece of cheese to peel open and throw in your mouth. I by them Everytime I go shopping
Cynthia P.
Corp Christi, TX
It's such a cute little snack food. I go through them in about a day but even though they're so good it's so bad that I can eat them all day
Madalyn S.
Denham Springs
Purchased at: Walmart
A fun snack to eat on the go. Children and adults can both enjoy this single serving cheese. The pre packaging keeps the cheese fresh longer.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?