BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Jennifer W.
Southbury, CT
My favorite cheese snack. So good with literally anything else. I eat these all the time and always want more. I want to try new flavors...
Vanessa M.
Howell, MI
Such a delicious treat you can never eat just one! Yum yum yum. They are so delicious for everyone and are great to take in packed lunches
Anna K.
These are a tasty and indulgent treat that I can feel good about eating. The individual portion sizes keep my cheese intake under control.
Dianne P.
San Francisco, CA
This is the only babybel flavor that i like!! It is a good snack option. I like putting it in a hawaiian bread. I like the creaminess of it
Jenna G.
Simpsonville, KY
My kids love Babybel! They get one as part of their school snack every day! Not only is it fun for the kids to unwrap; it's tasty and soft!
Brentney H.
I'm a cheese addict. I love the convenience of taking these to work and getting a midday snack that's delightful and somewhat good for you.
Anita-Michelle T.
Brooklyn, NY
Baby cheddar good for the soul! Great to male a small personal playterbof cheese nuts and fruits Small and great for parties. Team Babybel.
Kaitlin P.
Tioga, PA
Definitely my favorite babybel cheese other than the cheddar cheese kind. Love how soft and chewy they are. They all have great packaging.
Lydia I.
Great to snack on while preparing meal but for some reason it stinks in my mouth after 2 minutes of finishing I think that happens because
Breonna D.
Corvallis , OR
I love these as a snack on the go. Its quick and healthy. Good for lunches with crackers as well. Can buy these usually in bulk at Costco.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart