BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Shelby G.
Spokane Vly, WA
These are a big hit for snacking in our house. There's just something satisfying about peeling the wax off, and biting into creamy cheese!
shirnika P.
Powder Spgs, GA
These taste so good. They're pricey but good. I haven't eaten them lately but I plan to pick up a pack from my local walmart this weekend.
colette n.
Charlotte, NC
I can sit and eat his jeans 4 days it is so Good by itself is even better with pepperoni or crackers, the only thing is its a bit expensive
Janelle M.
My go to cheese to pack for my snacks. I eat it alone or pair it with fruits or crackers. It's been my favorite snack since I was a child.
Renita A.
Mebane, NC
I love baby bel cheese and crackers! It's the perfect snack!!!!!!! If you are looking for a low cal cheese then baby gel is the way to go.
samantha s.
BRUNSWICK, OH
I like these alot. I can't complain about it. They are really good to eat . I can take them to work or on the go. They are also very cute.
Alexa S.
Robertsdale, AL
This stuff is really gross and very thick. I can't stand them. It's a good concept with the wax wrapper but the cheese itself is not tasty
Diana T.
Canton, OK
My kids love these! So convenient, taste good, and I don't have to worry about the kids leaving the package open and the cheese drying out.
Stephany K.
minneapolis, MN
Love this. I can take it with me anywhere and they have a full line of cheese types hat suit well with other snacks. I highly recomend it.
Alexa C.
Flushing, NY
Love the way these cheeses taste. It's just enough. Great portion sized. Love to put some in my bag so I can snack on one through the day.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart