BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Rebecca F.
Glendale, CA
Since I was a kid, this has been a great snack. Mini cheese, what's not to love? Few calories, tasty, and you really don't need more than one.
Hunter P.
Athens, GA
Super yummy snack!! Great tasting, healthy, and has a fun red package that can be reused to make little wax figures. It's the best two in one!!
Skiler R.
Wappapello, MO
I love having these things to snack on throughout the day! These are one of my favorite party snacks too, for football, bbqs, etc. I love them!
Liv L.
Newark, NJ
if you don't want to gain weigh like me don't even buy this.. so adcting and you can eat everything in a day. breakfast, snack lunch and dinner
Juliann I.
Streetsboro, OH
Very tasty and convenient! They are perfect for lunches and on the go snacks ! The come in a pack of multiple so I would definitely recommend!
Rachel O.
Hands down, these are my kids' favorite snack! I love them too! They are smooth & have great flavor! It's fun to peel the wax for a treat!
Stephanie F.
These are great snacks for on-the-go!! My kids love this cheese!! Tastes great and is filling for a small snack to keep my blood sugars normal.
Mai Ze V.
Oshkosh, WI
I love these. It's very creamy and the packaging it very nice. I like how it comes individually wrapped and another plastic wrap inside of it!
Kassi H.
Love having these to snack on during the day for you son and myself. They are also super easy for him to open as opposed to other snack cheese.
kass m.
These are a family favorite in our house! I remember eating this cheese when I was young. They are fun to eat and convenient to grab on the go.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?