BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Kelsey M.
Porter , IN
Baybel cheese is so delicious! It is the perfect snack when you are on the run! Sometimes it can be tough to open, that’s my only complaint !
Brittany V.
Odessa
I love Babybel cheese! It’s soft and slightly sharp. I love peeling off the wax just to get to the cheese. Great little snack during the day!
Mallory M.
Owensboro, KY
IVE been buying these mini babybel cheeses for over ten years. I love how small they are and that they're perfect for tossing in a lunchbox.
Christina D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I first had these as a little kid on the on an airplane on the way back home from Germany. I started buying them again and my boys love them.
Wyatt B.
Shiprock, NM
I don't eat much dairy but these little cheese wheels are amazing. Portable and they taste great. They also pair well with a bottle of wine.
Kody K.
Traverse City, MI
Love these babybel cheeses, and so do my kids! Instead of hiding in the closet to eat candy, I'm hiding in the closet to eat cheese. #momlife
MiAsia B.
Fort Worth, TX
Such a great snack! They're great in eggs, on crackers, by themselves! I take them to class, eat it for lunch, take it on trips! Just amazing
Mindy W.
Columbus, OH
What’s not to love about this? You will enjoy this assuming you like cheese and aren’t allergic to dairy. Perfect road trip or midday snack!
Sydney J.
Mini babybel cheese is great for when you are dieting id say. helps you portion the amount you are eating. great flavor but a little pricey.
Cristen D.
Zephyrhills, FL
My kids and I love these mini cheese rounds for a snack or packed in lunches. Love the packaging and the wax keeps the cheese tasting great.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart