BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Shelbi N.
The mini Babybel packets are amazing I love how they come and just a packet and it's so much cheese in there it's amazing it and it's healthy
Tiara G.
My all time favorite cheese for a quick snack! It's the perfect size to sneak and eat your desk during those starving hours between classes.
Karly M.
I love these little yummy snacks! Perfect if you're always on the go or in a hurry. Grab a couple & you're out the door :) plus it's healthy!
Katie R.
Ashburn, VA
Wonderful for a quick snack that packs easily. Love the original flavor and consistently have a bag of them in the fridge for easy snacking.
Andrea F.
What is it about these little round cheeses wrapped in wax that makes them so good?! I was actually thinking that today while opening one up!
Tiara N.
New York
Love the baby cheese wheel. Great little snack. Meets my cheese want for the moment. Doesn't make me feel guilty about eating a cheese wheel.
Kristen B.
Queen Creek, AZ
I love these for a simple snack. They are creamy and I like the tiny bit of tang. My daughter loves these and has one for snack nearly daily.
Katie G.
Lynnwood, WA
It's hard to go wrong with an original. Our 5 year old loves these and the wax is an added bonus! Great taste, not too salty. Nice and soft.
Hailee B.
I enjoy these mini wheels of cheese to snack on. However I find them pricey, therefore I do not purchase them very often. They do taste good!
Mandy T.
Northport, AL
These little babies make the perfect healthy snack. They’re also very small so they fit well in your purse or lunch bag when packing a lunch.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart