BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Lasharay O.
My all around favorite snacking cheese. I have found that even the kids love it. it has a very distinctive taste that keeps you wanting more.
Karly M.
I love these little yummy snacks! Perfect if you're always on the go or in a hurry. Grab a couple & you're out the door :) plus it's healthy!
Janice L.
Great snack for on the go or with some fruit and crackers. I still think it's really fun just to open them and I love how they are bite size
Andrea F.
What is it about these little round cheeses wrapped in wax that makes them so good?! I was actually thinking that today while opening one up!
Tiara N.
New York
Love the baby cheese wheel. Great little snack. Meets my cheese want for the moment. Doesn't make me feel guilty about eating a cheese wheel.
Jillian K.
Norfolk, VA
I buy the mini baybel cheeses often. They are great for an on the go snack for both mom and kids. They are also fun to open, and super tasty!
Kelly L.
Have to keep this in the house for my kids to snack on at all times! CreAmy and tasty! A healthy go to snack for everyone! I buy it at Aldi!!
Kayla D.
This cheese is my favorite go to comfort cheese. It is so creamy and flavorful
I can't even put a name to the flavor but it really is amazing
Katie G.
Lynnwood, WA
It's hard to go wrong with an original. Our 5 year old loves these and the wax is an added bonus! Great taste, not too salty. Nice and soft.
Hailee B.
I enjoy these mini wheels of cheese to snack on. However I find them pricey, therefore I do not purchase them very often. They do taste good!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart