BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Rebecka H.
Gillette
I grew up with these in the fridge at my grandma's. They are cute little cheeses with good flavor and that soft texture makes them easy to eat.
Purchased at: Costco
Mini babybels are so good, a huge taste in a SMALL package. Great for a quick snack a great way to holdover your appetite until your next meal.
Stephanie H.
My entire family loves these little cheeses!!! They are so yummy and tiny enough for any cheese lover to toss in their bag for work as a snack!
Courtney P.
Thomasville, NC
I buy these to snack on. I love cheese so I'll take one or two (so I can share) to work to have as a snack in between lunch and time to go home
Kristen E.
Verona, PA
I love the original. I love to pack these in my lunch or have for a mid day snack. They are cute, tasty, and low in calories. Highly recommend.
Chasity E.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these! So do my kids! Great snack and healthy! Way over priced though! Have only bought them twice because of price and small quantity.
Shayla M.
Bensalem, PA
I love using this as a snack alone or on crackers. They're so cute they're hard to resist. They have a more mild flavor that's unique to them.
Double 〽.
Barrington, NJ
Such a delicious snack! Between switching off of vegetarian and vegan as soon as I go back to eating dairy I make sure to pick up one of these!
Jazmin T.
go to snack for any time, i really like the taste that it has and all the other flavors as well. they are perfect for diets and packed lunches
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?