BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Lauren S.
Coto De Caza, CA
Do you cheeses are so delicious and let's not forget about how fun it is to open these little packages in super easy to pack and kids lunches.
alicia h.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
My youngest and oldest child just cant get enough of babybel. i have to make sure that we're stocked at all times! quick healthy little snack!
natasha p.
Chesnee, SC
Love this cheese, its perfect for an afternoon snack. Keeps me full without all the extra calories. The packaging is fun to open as well.
Sofia O.
Chula Vista, CA
This cheese is so delicious! I could eat so many of these in a day. It has such an amazing flavor! This is great cheese to eat aone as a snack
Kassi H.
Love having these to snack on during the day for you son and myself. They are also super easy for him to open as opposed to other snack cheese.
Elizabeth M.
Marion Arkansas
I love mini baby bells I eat them regularly and they are a no mess snack and good for the little ones with fruit and easy to pack In lunches!!
Have always really loved this snack but I do not understand the need for such high prices to but when there is a surplus of cheese supposedly.
Iridé 🍯.
Somerset, NJ
If i could eat this cheese 24/7 I would ! This cheese is AMAZING ! I love it taste perfect ! Great value, affordable just delicious all over !
Hailey M.
Metairie, LA
My fAvorite with Ritz crackers and some sweet tea. Love this stuff. Super creamy and perfect sized portions. Highly recommend. Love this stuff.
Hunter P.
Athens, GA
Super yummy snack!! Great tasting, healthy, and has a fun red package that can be reused to make little wax figures. It's the best two in one!!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?