BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Evy B.
Kent, WA
These are the bomb. I remember when I was a kid and I would eat these. I felt like I had a real cheese experience. I love how you have to peel off the mold then you can pretend its a pac man and play with your friends with your pac man and all. YOu should try it
Kit K.
Pretty sure most people have tried these at some point, but they're a staple in my diet so I like them a lot.  I like how easy they are to bring everywhere because let's be real, no one is going to slice cheese and put it in a ziplock- if you do, congrats but I'm usually running out the door every morning, so being able to grab these and go is ideal.
Nicole A.
I love this cheese so good and it’s really easy to pack him lunches so I add them to a bunch of lunches make it really special recipes around them they’re really good like if you like cheese this cheese is probably one of the best cheeses you watch every
Molly H.
Tullahoma , TN
My family loves these little Babybel cheese! I get them at Aldi for a great price. Cheaper than your normal store. My 6 year old Daughter loves them and I love that it's a healthy snack for her and that it's REAL cheese and not some processed stuff. I definitely recommend them!
Alyssa M.
Love these! So soft and creamy, melts in my mouth. Definitely the best cheese I've ever had. I bought it at Wal-Mart, it was a little expensive so I don't typically buy it that often. If it was on sale more, I would definitely buy it a lot more than now.
Autumn S.
I love Mini Babybel cheese. Especially the original Semisoft Cheese ones. They taste great! The two main problems are:
1. they should give more for the buck
2. you can't stop eating them! (and they aren't that great for you).

I would buy them again though.
Samantha S.
MUSCLE SHOALS, AL
- I bought these as a last minute grab while getting paper towels at the dollar store and boy oh boy i sure am glad i did. Maybe i was just feelin some cheese that day, but the little cheese rounds didn't even make it on the drive home. so soft and smooth and tasted of good quality. we buy these every week now!
Keshia M.
Hinesville , GA
Easy grab and go snack item. I usually will grab one of these and a piece of fruit or some crackers. Love the portability of the individually wrapped cheeses and the easy to peel wrapper. Delicious, hands down one of my favorite snacks. The only downside to this cheese is the price point can be somewhat high at certain stores. Check for sales and stock up!
Lei L.
Honolulu, HI
My go to snack option or cheese craving option. It's portable and delicious and affordable! What's not to love. I combine this with some veggie stick for a healthy snack option. It's also very easy to find at any local grocery, which makes for easy access and purchase.
Athena F.
Irvine, CA
I enjoy Baybel because it's convenient and easy to eat. I always ensure that I have some available in my fridge at home and at work. And these are great for those mid day snacking. It's also delicious! I enjoy having mine with crackers for an added crunch. Definitely available at my local grocery store, and it's very affordable.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart