BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
kass m.
These are a family favorite in our house! I remember eating this cheese when I was young. They are fun to eat and convenient to grab on the go.
Kassi H.
Love having these to snack on during the day for you son and myself. They are also super easy for him to open as opposed to other snack cheese.
Tara P.
The kids love them. The 2 year old won't eat any other cheese. She hates string cheese, but loves these guys! They are a little pricey however
Have always really loved this snack but I do not understand the need for such high prices to but when there is a surplus of cheese supposedly.
Courtney P.
Thomasville, NC
I buy these to snack on. I love cheese so I'll take one or two (so I can share) to work to have as a snack in between lunch and time to go home
Leticia V.
Bakersfield, CA
These cheeses taste so good and it's good that they are small because then you'll feel less guilty when you realize you can't stop eating them.
Cora M.
Fayetteville, NC
I love the taste of these tiny treasures! They have a smoothe fresh taste. They are easy to grab for a quick snack or to drop into your lunch.
Brianna D.
Humble
The babybel original cheeses are the perfect size snack for my toddler! She loves to unwrap them. They are delicious and I enjoy savoring them!
Doris C.
Mini Babybel semisoft cheese I usually eat for a snack twice a day. I am a repeat consumer for a while. This product is highly recommended.
Beth W.
The original is still the best flavor for these. Perfect for portion control and low carb on the go, I always have a few of these in my fridge.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart