BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

Alma S.
Cedar Rapids, IA
It is good with wine but what isn't right lol. Personally i think it has a bitter aftertaste but my boyfriend loves these & eats them all the time.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
I love these little cheeses and they make a great snack anytime of the day. I love the flavor and I can't wait to try the other flavors they have.
Melanie A.
Wesley Chapel, FL
perfect for bringing to work. they can become addictive after a while so try not to keep a lot with you at a time. perfect snack for a diet as well
Stephanie M.
Calera, AL
We love these cheese bit has a soft smooth taste to this. These make for great snacks for myself and for my kids. They love them in their lunches.
Hailie L.
Runnemede, NJ
They taste good and everyone thinks that they are amazing in my house hold the only thing is they are way to expensive for the amount that you get
Stephanie M.
These are perfect for work snacks, easy to eat in a meeting or on the go and surprisingly satisfying for how small they are. defonitely recommend!
Ashleigh H.
Auburndale, FL
My daughter loves these and they are great for her lunches! The only reason I give it 4 and not 5 stars is because it is difficult for her to open
Haley D.
One of my favorite snacks ever! I can't even explain the taste other than its a wonderful, yummy cheese. Perfectly packaged and always satisfying.
cynthia s.
Very delicious. I honestly likebpeeling off the wax and getting to the cheese. It makes me feel like I'm eating cheese right out of the dispensary
Stephanie T.
Danville, VA
My kids love to snack on these!!! In the afternoon when they get home from school. Very affordable especially when I grab them up from Sam's Club.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?