BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
alicia h.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
My youngest and oldest child just cant get enough of babybel. i have to make sure that we're stocked at all times! quick healthy little snack!
Cora M.
Fayetteville, NC
I love the taste of these tiny treasures! They have a smoothe fresh taste. They are easy to grab for a quick snack or to drop into your lunch.
Chelsea R.
Bronx, NY
Love these to bring to school as a snack. They are easy to pack and just the right amount of cheese to eat with a few crackers as a light snack
Mayra M.
Savannah, GA
This brand is an amazing brand of I could eat the whole bag I would. But the way my diet is set up won’t work for me. Great to have for snacks
Hunter P.
Athens, GA
Super yummy snack!! Great tasting, healthy, and has a fun red package that can be reused to make little wax figures. It's the best two in one!!
Leeishla J.
Mahanoy City, PA
I love you so much and so does my family because they are delicious and so convenient. They are healthy and provide me with it calcium needed.
Chelsea B.
Corona, CA
These cheese my son affection ally refers to these as , "cirlce cheese". He loves them! I love that they are healthy and easy to eat on the go.
ERICKA J.
Gardena, CA
This snack is a staple in my household. They're small, easy to travel with and easy to get rid of. The taste is rich but the portion is small!
Jessi B.
Bemidji, MN
Talk about a perfect snack! I'm a cheese addict and always have one or two of these on hand! The slightly expensive but the taste is worth it!
Tara P.
The kids love them. The 2 year old won't eat any other cheese. She hates string cheese, but loves these guys! They are a little pricey however
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart