BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Haley K.
I love these! I used to have them all the time in my lunch as a kid. The cheese is good, a little salty, and the wax is sooo fun to play with.
Christine H.
bridgman
I love these cheeses they are the perfect go to for a small snack. I love that they are so portable and come in their own cute little wrapping
Jakki F.
Evansville, IN
Soooooo obsessed with this cheese. So are my kids. It's so fresh you can taste the goodness. I buy all the time but they are a little expensive
Mireya V.
Cheney, WA
I love the taste and it’s an easy on the go snack that’s just so delicious you’ll want another one i like to mix these with pretzels and grapes
Natalia H.
I love the flavor and the design of the food. This is great for kids because it feels like you are opening a little present all full of flavor.
Jazmin T.
go to snack for any time, i really like the taste that it has and all the other flavors as well. they are perfect for diets and packed lunches
Teresa M.
Palmetto Bay, FL
Perfect spark of calcium in your day, love this cheese it's an all time favorite and I always reach for it when I'm looking for a quick snack.
Aryn E.
Halethorpe, MD
These are So good! They make the perfect toddler snack, and there way healthier than chips and cookies! There soft and they taste really great!
Alisha W.
West Monroe, LA
I seriously have to hide these from my daughter. I introduced these to her not too long ago and ever since shes been hooked. Great flavor too.
LeeAnn N.
Burnsville, NC
This cheese makes the perfect snack! I could eat them all day! They're small and compact so you can throw them in your lunch box and get going!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart