BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

Natalie F.
06096
Babybel cheese is honestly so good! My friends and I always make it a habit to purchase it from the store whenever we can..it's always out of stock!!
Elsy A.
Bronx , NY
This is the perfect snack! It's so creamy and lightly salted which is awesome. I would eat this for breakfast at times I was running late for school.
Angelina Z.
Buy these if you like pulling apart waxy things...also if you like cheese haha. These are super yummy and good for you too!! What's better than that?
Erica T.
Baldwin Park, CA
Great cheese but tends to be expensive. I like that its wrapped in wax. Keeps it fresh. But unfortunately cant really afford it so I dont get it much
Alyssa P.
Always a great snack that is easy to open and fun to unwrap. I've been enjoying these little suckers for almost 5 years. Nothing beats the original!
Paula M.
Hilton Head, SC
Good product, the original is very good, taste like a real cheese and it's soft, has a good value for a good brand, I would definitely buy it again.
Elizabeth G.
West Orange, NJ
The greatest snack in the universe. It takes the edge off if you're hangry. It's just the right amount of soft and peeling the wax is so satisfying.
Mary M.
Camillus, NY
I literally eat one of these every single day with some crackers!!! They're so little and convenient to just stick in your bag!!!! So delicious too!
Leslie D.
Lansdowne, PA
I love reaching for my Mini Babybel Original Semisoft Cheese when I get a craving for a snack. I feel like I'm indulging while still eating healthy.
Abigail B.
Kingsley, Iowa
As a college student, I am always looking for compact and yummy snacks that I can throw in my bag and go to class with. These tick all of the boxes.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?