BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Kayla R.
Las vegas, NV
Cheese is something most people can not live without, being as kids love cheese I wanted mine to learn to love real cheese not the fake 'plastic' cheese in slices ;) Babybel has been a staple in our fridge for years now and I wouldnt change it for anything. They make perfect lunch snacks for the kids in school, perfect for running errands or studying while snacking. They are delicious too! How can you complain?
Miya R.
My favorite little snack cheese! The packaging is so adorable and I look forward to peaking off the little wax packaging every time! The only downside to these is that they are so expensive! There aren't many in each package of cheeses so they aren't something I buy regularly.
Savannah S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
These cheeses are the perfect little snack! I always get salami with these and then wrap it around the cheese and eat it! It's such a good snack and it is healthy for you too. I bought these from target and I love that they are each wrapped individually! These will always be one of my favorite snacks.
Jean S.
Ironwood, MI
Mini Babybel Original Semisoft Cheese is simply delicious! The packaging makes them very portable to snack on throughout the day! The inside wax liner keeps the cheese fresh and creamy until you open it! This mild flavored cheese is sure to be a family favorite!
Wendy O.
I like Babybel they're delicious cheese but I don't think it's worth its price at the store because it comes in like a pack of 6 and the like very little there are good don't get me wrong but I feel like it's not so where is Price I can't be paying $3 something for some that has 6 balls of cheese or spears of cheese I feel like that's unfair
Sarah F.
West Caldwell, NJ
I love this cheese! It is the perfect size for a snack, a topping on a salad, eaten with an apple, and so much more! Part of the fun is peeling away the waxy exterior. I purchase this cheese almost every week since I go through it so quickly. I highly recommend it!
Anita V.
My daughter loves these mini Babybel Cheese's in the original flavor. I have bought them many times for her over the years. I have not taste of them myself personally but she loves them. She Raves about them and I can't keep enough of them in the house. They are a bit more on the spendy side but it's healthy better than eating a candy bar so I will continue to buy these for her
Molly P.
Thompson, ND
My family really loves this cheese. I pack it for them for lunches and they're great for snacking. I personally don't eat them, but every other person in my family has a variety that they like. They tend to be on the expensive side, so we don't buy a large amount of them per month.
Noëlle T.
New York
I will eat the entire bag if nobody stops me. My favorite since I was a kid. I love unwrapping them almost more than I love the cheese inside (and I love the cheese a lot)
June R.
Great product. I could eat these all day. They are the perfect snack and have a wonderful flavor to them. I find these to go really fast at my house as every one likes them. Wish they came in a larger bag. Bulk buying would be great for these little cheeses.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart