BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
January G.
These are great for snacking, travel and parties. I had to start buying more at a time, because we blow right through them. I find them in all of the local stores and even in the corner shops at the Farmers Market. We keep these in stock all of the time.
Amanda C.
West Wyoming
My daughter absolutely loves these babybel cheeses!! Both of us love the taste of the cheese, my 6 year old especially . They are a bit pricey so that’s why I’m only giving 4 stars. Overall though we always return to buying them !
Susan C.
Elgin, SC
My husband loves these so much! I pack his lunch everyday for work and I have to make sure I include some of them in there for his snack! He eats them like crazy. They have a really good taste and I absolutely love the little packages they they come in. They are a little on the pricey side but my husband is so picky, so I will pay the price to make him happy. Lol. They are just like string cheese. You'd definitely can't have just one!
Gabriella d.
Lexington
I don’t like cheese and I definitely don’t like to eat cheese by itself. However, this cheese is amazing. It’s soft and creamy doesn’t leave your mouth super dry.
It’s well worth the price. While I don’t buy it all the time I do but it as a treat every now and again.
Alexa A.
I love these little cheese wheels so much! They are great to pack in lunches and for healthy snacks. They are the perfect size for me and I really like the flavor too! I will definitely continue to buy these for a long time!!
Brittany S.
seattle
This cheese is so delicious. It is perfect for me as I am on the ketogenic diet. It’s so soft and creamy. It is also very reasonably priced!! I like to microwave mine cause it gets a queso like consistency that is super good
Tamara O.
Silver Spring
A lovely, nostalgic treat! Goes well with red table grapes. Don’t stop at eating the cheese— find creative ways to use the wax! I plan on using mine to keep my cousins occupied 😉 the cheese also goes well with water biscuits
Aryn L.
These things are the best, great for kids and adults alike. Most people don't automatically think of cheese as the first snack food that pops into mind but they really are super convenient just to throw into your lunchbox and healthier than many other snack foods as well! Only downfall is that they are too addicting.
Sammy S.
Little Rock, AR
Get you some crackers and dog in with these! They are the perfect snack foods. It’s always fun to take off the wax seal, but when you do you reach the best and moist cheese! Very fresh tasting. I love these little things!!
Amberly J.
Wappingers Fl, NY
To start, the price of these are going to be higher than regular cheese as they come prepared to take on the go. They are perfect for lunch boxes and extremely convenient if you’re running late. The flavor is great and it’s the perfect size for a quick snack.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart