BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Barbara C.
Daly City , CA
These mini cheese are very convenient for on the go or if you want just a little bit of cheese, but the problem is that you cannot eat just one.
Karina M.
Rochelle Park, NJ
perfect snack!  easy for travel and easy to open.  these cheeses are nice and creamy as well.  they come in a pack of six.
Megan B.
CROWN CITY, OH
These are so good as a quick snack with a few slices of salami or a couple crackers. So soft, full of flavor and great for a cheese lover like me
Leslie W.
Clarksville, TN
These are perfect for on the go or to pack in kid's lunches. My husband and children love Babybel cheese. We go through quite a bit in my house.
Lakeitha J.
Dallas, TX
This is the softest and creamiest cheese ! I love these with jalapeño chips ! I even eat them alone! Have to remind myself not to over indulge !
Jules G.
Rogers, AR
We can't get enough if of these! Big bags at Sams are a constant staple in our fridge. We peel them right out and read them or smear on crackers.
penny b.
Another daily addition to our lunches--easy to pack and it always fills that empty feeling to tide you over until your next mea--We love CHEESE.
Tamara B.
Largo, FL
Snack time is all the time with this little-known cheese I can't get enough . Eat it by itself for having little crackers yum yum I love this one
chassity h.
Lockport, Ny
Yummy I love these self packed cheese it has such a creamy flavor I love how it's packed a can take them anywhere.i would buy more great product
Megan K.
When I'm running late and don't have time to eat I grab a few of these and a pack of ritz crackers and I'm set! Perfect for a grab and go snack.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?