BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Sydney D.
Ronkonkoma, NY
Nothing beats these babies! By far one of the best snacks. Opening the wrapper and pulling the wax away from the cheese is satisfying in itself!
Raquel P.
Manchester
Delicious! Make sure to keep the wax away from children though! The cheese is easy to eat and soft so it feels as if it is melting in your mouth.
McKendrie D.
burlington
Love to get the big bag of these at Costco. They are delicious, all though I find myself eating a bunch in one sitting because they are so small
Janna H.
373 hwy 185N Honea Path
Love these little things. For myself and for my kids. They are so easy to serve and so convenient for the older kids. Just grab and go! Love it.
Taylor R.
Love buying these in bulk and taking them on the go when I'm busy or to work for a quick snack. The portion size is great and they taste amazing
Katelyn M.
Carlsbad
Such a great easy and on the go snack. They are a little pricey but the flavor is so good! I have repurchased multiple times and will continue to
Kia Y.
Portland, OR
Eh, they are good for kids. I personally think they are just good for on the go. a bit over priced. fun to take apart... nothing really special.
Kassandra W.
Comanche
This is an amazing cheese! It's fun to open , it's great to take a long with you for a great snack and it's always fresh when you first open it.
Sadie K.
Farmington, AR
Not sure what to say besides fantastic!!! These little cheese rounds are a perfect snack and a healthy option too! The texture is also fantastic!
Crystal L.
Downey, CA
My kids love to peel the wax off of these. I have always bought the red ones never the other colors. They are affordable and easy to take along.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart