BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Emilie W.
Guilford, CT
A delicious, affordable snack for on the go. Original is the best flavor, doesn't require anything else, you can just eat it out of the wrapper.
Katie M.
Sandy Springs , GA
These are delicious and they're so fun to eat. I love ripping off the red wax! They're a little pricey, but good for a little treat for yourself.
Heather C.
Suncook, NH
Come on, who doesn't love cheese? Unless your lactose intolerant.. Then I feel bad for you, son. I have 99 problems and being that.. isn't one.
Ashton D.
Leighton, AL
This cheese is very good! Love to pair it with crackers and wine when I'm home and the kids are in bed;) if they are awake, they are all over it!
Christine T.
Apo, AE
These are great for snack time. I pack these in my bag and they are delicious when I am on the run and need a little snack until lunch or dinner.
Kelti A.
I really do not know what to say about these. They have the best cheese flavor. These are so portable and great for a quick snack. I love these!
Regina l.
San Jose
Rate this 5 cuz my family loves this cheese they can eat everyday and luv to takes for dchool lunches i recommended this cheese to other families
Emily I.
N Baltimore, OH
These are perfect to throw in your lunch pail or your kids lunch. They make for a great on the go snack. Perfect flavor. So smooth. Great price!
Sum A.
Snellville, GA
Delicious and creamy! great snack for kids or adults craving a small treat. if you are trying to loose weight this is a great low calorie treat.
Lakeitha J.
Dallas, TX
This is the softest and creamiest cheese ! I love these with jalapeño chips ! I even eat them alone! Have to remind myself not to over indulge !
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart