BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Tabby C.
My all time favorite cheese for a snack! It's so creamy and full of flavor. I can never have just one! They are a little pricey but so delicious!!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
I love these little cheeses and they make a great snack anytime of the day. I love the flavor and I can't wait to try the other flavors they have.
Ashleigh H.
Auburndale, FL
My daughter loves these and they are great for her lunches! The only reason I give it 4 and not 5 stars is because it is difficult for her to open
Chelsea P.
Philomath, OR
Love these! They taste awesome and so easy to pack with you. I have only tried a few of their flavors but the original is still by far my favorite.
Wendy Houa V.
Sacramento, CA
I love these cheese. Great on the go. As a kid, I used to never like these cheese, but as I grew older I have learned to appreciate these cheeses.
Pang C.
Charlotte, NC
Absolutely delicious! They're my 5-year old's favorite snack and mine as well. They come in other flavors as well but the original takes the cake.
Stephanie M.
These are perfect for work snacks, easy to eat in a meeting or on the go and surprisingly satisfying for how small they are. defonitely recommend!
Jasmine L.
Mini Babyel Original Semisoft Cheese makes snacking healthy and fun with these adorable bit size snacks that are every bit yummy as they are cute!
Taja W.
These are really good. I would recommend this for a little snack throughout the day. They're yummy! Can have them with crackers or just by itself!
Tonja B.
Tampa
Had so much fun with this when I first bought it. My daughter did not know you were supposed to take the wax off and tried to eat the whole thing.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?