BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Ashleigh H.
Auburndale, FL
My daughter loves these and they are great for her lunches! The only reason I give it 4 and not 5 stars is because it is difficult for her to open
Sharon T.
This cheese is very delicious. I love eating them with crackers. My dog also likes them a lot that I have to lock her up in order to consume them.
Calii V.
Miami Beach, FL
These are also great for making creative hors' d'oeuvre's when easily. If you live cheese then Mini babybels pack a flavor you will absolutely love
Stephanie M.
These are perfect for work snacks, easy to eat in a meeting or on the go and surprisingly satisfying for how small they are. defonitely recommend!
Brittnie A.
Billings, MT
My whole family adore these cheeses. Great snack on it's own or to pack as a side in a lunch. We get them at Costco and go through them like crazy.
Stephanie M.
Calera, AL
We love these cheese bit has a soft smooth taste to this. These make for great snacks for myself and for my kids. They love them in their lunches.
Lizzy M.
Chaska, MN
These snacks are great to have at home. They're a little expensive, but we buy them at Costco so it's a little more manageable. And, you get more!
d_is_for d.
Light healthy snack that is on-the-go. Love the creamy flavor. The wax packaging is great. It protect the cheese and locks in the delicious flavor.
Chardonnay W.
I love this cheese. It's so good. It's a fun snack and they are always fresh when I open them. Definitely has a strong cheese taste but I like it.
Stephanie T.
Danville, VA
My kids love to snack on these!!! In the afternoon when they get home from school. Very affordable especially when I grab them up from Sam's Club.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart