BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Maria N.
Bronx, NY
I love this product, it's creamy, delicious, healthy, and comes in portable size, you can find it in almost any supermarket, I'll always buy these
Mary B.
This i s a great snack. I give it to my husband in his lunch, and also my son. It is convenient and not messy for kids. Plus it also tastes great.
Jaclyn C.
Barnegat, NJ
YUM. A great low calorie snack when you're craving something great. I love adding these to lunch or breakfast. Sometimes I eat them with crackers!
Courtney J.
Nacogdoches, TX
Love me some babybel. I prefer the light version and have heard there are other kinds besides original and light. Would like to find and try those
dylynn r.
my kids love these and so do I I could eat the whole bag if I wasn't careful and they like the fact they get their own cheese and it's perfect size
Kelsey A.
Syracuse , NY
I pack one of these a day in my lunch! It's the perfect little snack! The creaminess is amazing and the taste is bold! This is also good in Swiss !
Kim S.
Tacoma, WA
My husband and my kids love this! This is by far their favorite cheese! I think it's kind of spendthrift, so I like to buy it when it goes on sale.
Robert H.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Where do I begin? I love these. Each time I go to Costco I pick up 3 of the 32 packs. They are very creamy and tasty. You can't go wrong with these
Alma S.
Cedar Rapids, IA
It is good with wine but what isn't right lol. Personally i think it has a bitter aftertaste but my boyfriend loves these & eats them all the time.
Tabby C.
My all time favorite cheese for a snack! It's so creamy and full of flavor. I can never have just one! They are a little pricey but so delicious!!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart