BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
BRENDA B.
CALEDONIA, MS
We were first introduced to Baby Bell while being stationed in Germany in 1982. They were a favorite for our kids lunch boxes. We still enjoy them.
Brittnie A.
Billings, MT
My whole family adore these cheeses. Great snack on it's own or to pack as a side in a lunch. We get them at Costco and go through them like crazy.
Sarah Y.
These are a go to quick and easy snack, with amazing creamy flavor, they come in perfectly little round casings that are easy to open. Love these.
Melissa F.
Ft Mitchell, KY
My daughter is addicted to this stuff! It is delicious but I don't really eat dairy. Just bought them tonight in fact while at the grocery store!!
Alisha N.
EWING, NJ
So delicious and addicting -- I have a hard time stopping st just one. But they are the perfect portion to pack for on the go cheesy deliciousness.
Lizzy M.
Chaska, MN
These snacks are great to have at home. They're a little expensive, but we buy them at Costco so it's a little more manageable. And, you get more!
Erica O.
Memphis , TN
I had to stop buying these cause I like them so much. They are perfect for a snack. Just make sure you have some self control or you're in trouble
Jacquie B.
These Mini Babybel® original cheeses are great! My Children love them. They are a great snack and a healthier alternative than some other choices.
Katherine W.
Babybell cheeses are the perfect snack. No carbs, just cheesy goodness. Also so portable. They're my favorite midnight snack... fairly guilt free.
Danielle S.
Albany, KY
These are great for pizzas! My kids really enjoy opening these little guys and eating them! I always keep these on hand. Wonderful tasting cheese!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart