BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

kelsey p.
Oh My God this is the best cheese i've ever had. It tastes amazing!! The first time i tried it i ate the whole bag (oops) and its not expensive.
Megan E.
If you loved cheese sticks as a child than these will be the best grown up alternative. They are a definitely super delicious and great to grab and go!
Courtney B.
Avondale, AZ
Babybel cheese is my go to snack! I have to watch myself because it's easy to get into trouble with these things LOL! Pricey but worth the money.
Eghosa A.
Orland Park, IL
When ever I feel like I'm hungry and there is nothing in the fridge, these r a great snack. They are bite sized little cheese. They taste really good.
Tiffany E E.
Euclid, OH
Omg i love these! They are amazing with apples and wine. A slightly bitter wine with the sweet apples and creamy cheese will make your toes curl! Lmao
Chelsye C.
Love this cheese. Compact size makes it easy for travel. My only dislike is the wax casing because it heats the cheese up even when it's remotely warm.
Dallis T.
Weatherford
I’ll be honest my favorite part of these is peeling them! I’m not a big cheese person so I have to be in the mood to eat one of these but I love them.
S.O. R.
Great snack to have on hand when you're running errands or going to work. Also really great to cut up and throw on pasta with a little bit of olive oil
Iyana L.
Bronx NY
One of the best cheese out here it's very expensive but it's worth the price the taste the texture very rich it will make you want to eat more then one
kaitie s.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Amazing!!!!!! I highly recommend this cheese for anyone who likes to snack on cheese. The only problem is the fact that it can get a little expensive.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?