BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Katrina M.
Euclid, OH
My daughter loves these. They are small so they fit well in her lunch box. The only downside is unless you can find them on sale they can be pricey
Kathryn S.
Franklin, IN
These are a favorite of my son. I'm not a big fan of cheese usually but I will eat these because they stay fresh and are the perfect serving size.
Taylor G.
So delicious it is hard just to have one! I love the convenience of the individual packaging for a lunch or snack. Super creamy and full of flavor.
Karley T.
This is prefect for packed lunches. I have taken them on picnics, long car ride and parks. They are healthy, affordable, and my kids and love them.
Marissa B.
Daphne, AL
I just recently tried these. I fell in love and been eating them all the time. So easy for on the go when I run out the door and great taste as well
Priyanka M.
Minneapolis, MN
Great snack- especially for those of us always on the go. A nice mid day supplement to build up your protein requirement and keep you feeling full
Stephanie T.
Danville, VA
My kids love to snack on these!!! In the afternoon when they get home from school. Very affordable especially when I grab them up from Sam's Club.
Skilla W.
Dora, AL
I love having these in the house! They are so cute and pretty tasty as well. I don't keep these all the time but the get eaten quickly around here.
Maria Fernanda R.
Doral, FL
Babybel semisoft cheese is actually a good one, but it depends of with what you eat it. a tried this a few months and its ok, but it can be better
Calii V.
Miami Beach, FL
These are also great for making creative hors' d'oeuvre's when easily. If you live cheese then Mini babybels pack a flavor you will absolutely love
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart