BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Paula H.
Evansville, IN
I try not to buy Babybel cheese EVERY time I go to Target, but it's soo easy to find and soo good. They should have a rewards program for the fans :)
Ashley A.
This cheese taste good but it's not the greatest cheese I have tasted before. I love the packaging though it's very practical when you are on the go.
Dairielis L.
Waterbury, CT
Favorite Cheese Of All Time. Its Just Sooo Much Y'all Dont Under How Good It Is. Y'all Deff Should Get & Especially r Ya Kids It'll Be A Fav For Them
Chaima B.
This taste good and it's easy for to take as a snack for myself and kids....., I recommend this if you have kids and if you just enjoy a cheesy snack
Katia B.
Weslaco, TX
I just love them so much. Would be better if cheaper though. Love the wax just makes it feel fresh. The cheese is so nice and rich. Just want more!!!
Erica O.
Memphis , TN
I had to stop buying these cause I like them so much. They are perfect for a snack. Just make sure you have some self control or you're in trouble
Molly A.
San Marcos, TX
Great snack, i always pack these in my lunch for work and it's the perfect snack size. I really like the taste and the packaging is really perfect.
Alisha N.
EWING, NJ
So delicious and addicting -- I have a hard time stopping st just one. But they are the perfect portion to pack for on the go cheesy deliciousness.
Yuliia D.
Sebring, FL
This is my daughter favorite cheese. She eats it every day and every time asking before extra one. So we buying it every time when we go to store.
Bobi M.
These are my go to every day snack between meals. I think they are absolutely adorable little cheese wheels just don't eat the red wax coating LOL
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart