BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Shannon C.
Lodi, CA
Another snack I love to get myself, just sometimes because theyre kind of pricey for the little bit of cheese you get, but I treat myself when I can.
Ann S.
They are perfect snack for everyone. They are healthy. They are portioned evenly. I bought this product many times. I would recommend this to others.
Kristen C.
Fayetteville, NC
Our favorite go to for snacking. Love that they are individually wrapped, holding in the flavor. Makes it very easy to have a healthy snack on hand.
Grace B.
Wichita, KS
One of my favorite small snacks. I could eat half a bag...but you can't because it takes forever to get the wrapper off 🤣 still a good snack though!
Alyssa P.
Always a great snack that is easy to open and fun to unwrap. I've been enjoying these little suckers for almost 5 years. Nothing beats the original!
Marzena M.
My kids and myself included. We love Mini Babybel original semisoft cheese. I love that they come packed in small sizes. They stay fresher that way!
PaigeAlexandra T.
I used to love peeling the was off this cheese when I was a kid. Babybel cheese is always in my fridge, though I do tend to buy the “light” kind now
Lex G.
These are good for low carb diet. Good for a snack or as part of a meal. Also grab and go for busy people. I like pairing these with pickles or eggs.
Kassandra G.
Providence, RI
i love cheess I can eat chesese everyday. i love this one because i can always have one in my lunch bar and they are perfect for snack for the kids.
Amy N.
Livonia
A tasty cheesy snack perfect for kids. Nice flavor and very creamy and cheesey. This is a good cheese to pack for lunch or for in the car as a snack.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart