BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Ari B.
These are a great snack! The taste is great and the texture is nice and creamy. We've purchased these in BJs and it brings a good amount for the money.
Chelsye C.
Love this cheese. Compact size makes it easy for travel. My only dislike is the wax casing because it heats the cheese up even when it's remotely warm.
Iyana L.
Bronx NY
One of the best cheese out here it's very expensive but it's worth the price the taste the texture very rich it will make you want to eat more then one
Natalie G.
Cleveland, TN
It's great to put in the kids linch box... I sneak it in my lunch box too! It's the perfect little snack to have with fruit or crackers. Mmmm so good!
Dallis T.
Weatherford
I’ll be honest my favorite part of these is peeling them! I’m not a big cheese person so I have to be in the mood to eat one of these but I love them.
Heather E.
The perfect snack! The right amount of richness and yummy flavor! Love the wax casings and putting them in my lunch! One or two is really all you need!
Krystal M.
Sebring
The perfect snack!! It's creamy smooth texture is the best of both worlds. Not over priced and don't take up alot of room in a lunchbox. I love them!!!
Emilie D.
It's fun to open and sweet to taste. This is by far the best cheese I have had for a sweet and simple snack and the kids absolutely love them to boot!
Erin J.
Colorado Springs
These mini cheeses are the perfect snack for our family. Easy to take on the go and delicious. Pair it with a piece of fruit and it’s a complete snack!
Kiara I.
Lodi, NJ
These are deeelish, I get a bag for around $2.50 which is pretty cheap for me, I put one in my daughters lunch box and mine as well an we loooove them!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?