BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Haylee H.
So easy to throw in your lunch for the day! Super cute wrapping, that children love to play with after! Very great price! Has a great taste as well.
Carmen L.
My family adore the cheese. The price are highly. I recommend for breakfast, lunch for kids. The taste ate amazing with hot chocolate on rainy days.
Leslie D.
Lansdowne, PA
I love reaching for my Mini Babybel Original Semisoft Cheese when I get a craving for a snack. I feel like I'm indulging while still eating healthy.
Christina R.
Great snack! I love having one during my work day. Either before lunch or after lunch. They sell them at almost any grocery store. Highly recommend.
Shannon C.
Lodi, CA
Another snack I love to get myself, just sometimes because theyre kind of pricey for the little bit of cheese you get, but I treat myself when I can.
Stephanie S.
Alexander City, AL
This is a great on the go snack or a quick calorie pickup when I'm too busy to make a snack or eat lunch. I like to pair it with a handful of almonds
Kassandra G.
Providence, RI
i love cheess I can eat chesese everyday. i love this one because i can always have one in my lunch bar and they are perfect for snack for the kids.
Nessa D.
Redlands, CA
I'm not a big fan of this cheese I hear a lot of people talking about it but I don't know how people can eat it maybe it's just me but I don't like it
PaigeAlexandra T.
I used to love peeling the was off this cheese when I was a kid. Babybel cheese is always in my fridge, though I do tend to buy the “light” kind now
Candace U.
Dayton, OH
Such a great tasting she is love love love baby bells so rich so creamy good on the go pack them for lunch your kids is lunch whichever just eat them
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart