BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Lauren B.
Nashville, TN
I enjoy Babybel a lot, but I feel that it is pretty expensive for what it is. However, the convenience of packaged and portable cheese is unbeatable!
Paula M.
Hilton Head, SC
Good product, the original is very good, taste like a real cheese and it's soft, has a good value for a good brand, I would definitely buy it again.
Emma W.
Castle Rock, CO
These are great for lunches and snacks. They are small but super filling. If I baby sit the kids love these and ask for them! And I love them myself!
Jessica H.
These are so great snacks! I often find myself wanting some small that doesn't rack up the calories. The flavor is delicious and they're low calorie.
Trish S.
Anderson, SC
My son finally convinced me he wouldn't waste it if i bought it fir him. He loved it. And asked me to buy more. Maybe next time I will get to try it.
Haylee H.
So easy to throw in your lunch for the day! Super cute wrapping, that children love to play with after! Very great price! Has a great taste as well.
Ashley C.
Cool Ridge, WV
I remember as a child the individual wax cover fascinated me and now as an adult I love the taste. I love the packaging is great for packing lunches
Kimberly L.
I love throwing these into my lunchbox or in my fridge for a little snack. The secondary packaging was a bit confusing for me at first but I love it!
Lex G.
These are good for low carb diet. Good for a snack or as part of a meal. Also grab and go for busy people. I like pairing these with pickles or eggs.
Sage N.
Enfield, CT
Delicious, soft and creamy! I always purchase these and leave them at work for a good afternoon snack. Definitely recommend to those who love cheese!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart