BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Cat F.
South Gate
I looooovvvveeeeer cheese!!! The only problem with these is that I can never have just one! The packaging is so fun. I love peeling off the red casing
Pam H.
Cleveland, OH
These are always so good and there's something very satisfying about peeling off the wax. Biggest problem is that I could absolutely eat more than one.
Kavya B.
Great cheese to snack on and melts really well on sandwiches. The mozzarella is not too bland and it tastes fresh. I like the packaging of the product.
Hilda M.
Conroe, TX
This is the original laughing cow cheese. I live the size in this product. Great for school lunches. I always make sure to stick up when I go to school
kelsey p.
Oh My God this is the best cheese i've ever had. It tastes amazing!! The first time i tried it i ate the whole bag (oops) and its not expensive.
Krystelle M.
Las Vegas
Purchased at: Walmart
If you can get away with just taking one it's the perfect little snack, the wax around it is quite thick but hey gotta keep these delicious chunks safe
Danielle M.
Great quick snack for kids. You can toss a few in your bag and have them ready when your child decides to get hungry right in the middle of an errand 🤣
Natalie Z.
Woodward, IA
These make for a great snack, i love them as does my daughter. They are addicting i can't eat just one at a time! Will definitely continue to buy them.
Taryn W.
Leander, TX
Tasty. I think they are a little pricy for the bag but they do go well with the low carb or keto diet. Conveniently packed in individual wrappers also.
Maizee D.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are awesome to throw in your purse as a quick snack! They fill you up quick and are so handy! Awesome value when you buy the baggy of them!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?