BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Kiara I.
Lodi, NJ
These are deeelish, I get a bag for around $2.50 which is pretty cheap for me, I put one in my daughters lunch box and mine as well an we loooove them!
Dallis T.
Weatherford
I’ll be honest my favorite part of these is peeling them! I’m not a big cheese person so I have to be in the mood to eat one of these but I love them.
Emilie D.
It's fun to open and sweet to taste. This is by far the best cheese I have had for a sweet and simple snack and the kids absolutely love them to boot!
kelsey p.
Oh My God this is the best cheese i've ever had. It tastes amazing!! The first time i tried it i ate the whole bag (oops) and its not expensive.
Sarah E.
Farmington, WV
These are addicting! So rich and full of flavor.
Makes a great snack to have alone or with crackers. I buy these weekly to take on my lunches for work.
Krystal M.
Sebring
The perfect snack!! It's creamy smooth texture is the best of both worlds. Not over priced and don't take up alot of room in a lunchbox. I love them!!!
Chelsye C.
Love this cheese. Compact size makes it easy for travel. My only dislike is the wax casing because it heats the cheese up even when it's remotely warm.
Ari B.
These are a great snack! The taste is great and the texture is nice and creamy. We've purchased these in BJs and it brings a good amount for the money.
kelli r.
Love love love this stuff!! Priced great and the taste omg is awesome!!! When I run out of this product I rush right out to get more.....I'm hooked!!!
Rchristine V.
Kent, WA
Total go to! I've used them for meals, snacks, on the go, camping, lunches and more. Baby bel provides a rich moist pure product! So good and so handy!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart