BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Renee T.
Imperial, PA
I love baybel! It is a delicious snack! The cheese is always smooth and creamy! It is never bitter or gritty. It is so much better than a cheese stick!
Ari B.
These are a great snack! The taste is great and the texture is nice and creamy. We've purchased these in BJs and it brings a good amount for the money.
Laura D.
Florence, KY
Perfect size for snacking, the packaging is easy and travels well. Great flavor as always! These are also great for kids. They love the size and taste
Iyana L.
Bronx NY
One of the best cheese out here it's very expensive but it's worth the price the taste the texture very rich it will make you want to eat more then one
Adrii P.
El Paso, TX
The cheese is something that can not miss in my house my husband loves cheese whenever he goes to the refrigerator he has to pick up a piece of cheese
Danielle M.
Great quick snack for kids. You can toss a few in your bag and have them ready when your child decides to get hungry right in the middle of an errand 🤣
Sydney M.
Lincoln, NE
This cheese is so delicious! I love that it comes in a little individually wrapped cheese and makes it easy to pack a lunch or a quick snack on the go
Amber B.
Anderson
I buy these to go in kids lunchboxes. They are easy to open and my kids really like them. We usually buy a pack everytime we are at the grocery store.
Alejandra G.
Cudahy, CA
Oh my gosh, I love love this as well! The flavor is incredible and such a creamy texture to it. Very affordable and the variety it comes with is great.
kelsey p.
Oh My God this is the best cheese i've ever had. It tastes amazing!! The first time i tried it i ate the whole bag (oops) and its not expensive.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart