BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Gabriel G.
Good for on the go. If you can get the little ritz packs those go great with this. Do think they could increase size just slight but overalll fantastic
Danielle M.
Great quick snack for kids. You can toss a few in your bag and have them ready when your child decides to get hungry right in the middle of an errand 🤣
Amanda H.
Orlando, FL
This cheese is a great snack or addition to my lunch. It's semi soft and has a great kind of smoky flavor. I've been purchasing it for a few years now
Krystal M.
Sebring
The perfect snack!! It's creamy smooth texture is the best of both worlds. Not over priced and don't take up alot of room in a lunchbox. I love them!!!
Esme S.
It's creamy and doesn't have a bad odor, which is always one of my concerns with cheese. Love love love the fact that it's small so it can fit anywhere
Ari B.
These are a great snack! The taste is great and the texture is nice and creamy. We've purchased these in BJs and it brings a good amount for the money.
Natalie G.
Cleveland, TN
It's great to put in the kids linch box... I sneak it in my lunch box too! It's the perfect little snack to have with fruit or crackers. Mmmm so good!
Taryn W.
Leander, TX
Tasty. I think they are a little pricy for the bag but they do go well with the low carb or keto diet. Conveniently packed in individual wrappers also.
kelli r.
Love love love this stuff!! Priced great and the taste omg is awesome!!! When I run out of this product I rush right out to get more.....I'm hooked!!!
Mariam arex2838 S.
miami, FL
Ohhh my god I just so in love with this cheese 🧀 it's so delicious when I eat it I feel in paradise, this is perfect for snack, well I eat it anytime!!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart