BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Megan R.
millersburg
This is a perfect snack for on the go or sitting small. The packaging keeps the cheese fresh and crisp for you to eat. A popular snack in my house hold .
Ashley L.
This is my all time favorite cheese! I have nothing bad to say about it! I could eat these little cheeses all the time and not get tired of eating them!
Lori S.
We first discovered these in Germany while stationed there. They were a favorite then and a favorite now. Never lasts long in our home. Lunch box classic
Alexis P.
If you like to eat cheese as a snack this is the perfect product for you! The individually portioned wax-wrapped wheels are great for kids or on the go.
Rachel d.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I am a cheese fiend and this is so good! I eat way more than I should in a sitting but I regret nothing! It's creamy, soft, and it packs a great flavor.
Jennifer K.
Gainesville, GA
This is my favorite babybel cheese. Soft and creamy. Delicious all by itself. My whole family loves them. Love the little wax wrapper to keep them fresh.
Jaquelyn S.
MI
These are soo tasty! And it is fun to peel the wax off of them! Deducting 2 stars though because they are so expensive, i have only had them a few times.
Shaquisha H.
Mcdonough, GA
Babybel cheese is soft delicious, and the little small shape really appeals to children for some reason, because my toddler loves peeling and eating them
Jenn M.
Metairie
Awesome cheese! I love it! I pack it I my lunch every day! Very healthy for you! Walmart is the best place to buy this! Get a good deal for your dollar!
Rebecca V.
Mission, TX
These make for a great creamy healthy snack by itself or with cracker's or fruit. Great for when you're counting calories or just watching what you eat.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?