BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Emily W.
Weatherford, TX
I absolutely love these! They’re so cute and make the perfect snack! They’re a little overpriced at some stores but Costco carries them at a great price.
Sarah R.
West Sayville, NY
This is part of our nightly snack! We have a baby bells with olives and gluten free crackers. So delicious. I love the ease of its grab and go packaging.
Haley L.
Absolutely perfect for a snack! Snack size and easy to grab on the go! Always keep back ups in the fridge because my boyfriend likes to eat them all! Ha
Javier C.
Newark, NJ
This cheese is a great snacking cheese and my friends love it and love peeling open the covering too! Can't keep it in the fridge for long, they eat it !
Toni H.
Albuquerque , NM
I always buy these every time I go to the store. They make for a quick snack and taste super yummy. I can’t keep them in my fridge for longer then a day.
Johanna H.
Wilsonville, OR
These are a perfect. I love throwing them in my lunches for a little snack. I love how soft they are, which also comes in handy for giving my dogs pills.
Alysia C.
Round rock , TX
So good and the perfect size for snacks or to send in lunch boxes. A little bit pricey but has a good shelf life in the fridge and a nice cheese flavor.
Jaquelyn S.
MI
These are soo tasty! And it is fun to peel the wax off of them! Deducting 2 stars though because they are so expensive, i have only had them a few times.
Ashley T.
Brooklyn, NY
These are delicious. I love that it comes in a wrapper and a rubbery wrapper, so I know the cheese is fresh. And it just looks cute in the packaging lol.
Jenn M.
Metairie
Awesome cheese! I love it! I pack it I my lunch every day! Very healthy for you! Walmart is the best place to buy this! Get a good deal for your dollar!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?