BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
I really didn’t like these that much they have a flavor that I just cant describe.  I did however buy them for my daughter who loved them.  Many times they would sit in the fridge and eventually thrown out.  They just weren’t that good to us but maybe someone else would go through them like butter,  but not in our case.
Vy V.
Atlanta, GA
Okay, so I kept seeing these little cheese wheels and my fiancé kept wanting to buy them but I kept saying no because I think it's kind of expensive. It was on sale at Target so I decided to pick it up and OMG, I'm so glad because it's so good!! It's almost addicting...it IS addicting ahaha, So yeah, I buy it now, definitely worth the price.
Lauren R.
Cheektowaga, NY
These are the best snack cheeses ever! They come in a small pack, I usually have a coupon when I purchase them. They are small enough to pop in your purse or lunch bag to nom on during the day. The cheese is enclosed in a wax which is really fun to peel back! Very moist and fresh! Never had a bad babybell cheese in my life! Favorite snack hands down --- warning they're addictive and you might end up eating the entire little bag on your way home from the store!
Ashli M.
Omaha, NE
One of my daughter's and my favorite snacks. We love pairing it with yogurt or fruit, or grabbing a couple on our way out the door as a quick snack that's tasty on its own. Honestly, we do purchase string cheese as well (it's a little cheaper with a little more product), but we love when we're able to get Babybel. It just tastes better, its proof that sometimes you get what you pay for. In this case it's a better quality, delicious tasting cheese.
Mandy E.
My son's favorite cheese! They call it pac man cheese(they love the packaging bc we peel the red wax then slice a "mouth" in it to look like pac man) they love packing it w/lunch and eating it every day. Its delicious too! Perfect size for kids or a personal size snack!
Heather S.
Odon, IN
Babybel cheese is like a little delicious present that you get to unwrap. Delicious and nutritious. What more can one ask for? Also, it's fun to wad up the paraffin into a ball and play with it. Or is it just I who does such a thing??? ;)  In all seriousness, though, this cheese is one of my favorite snacks. Recommend!
Ashley Y.
I love cheese. All types of cheese, I don't discriminate. These are so good. You can eat them with crackers or just peel them and eat them whole. They're all individually wrapped so you won't have a mess on your hands when you're done eating. I've only had them once in my life time, it was my 6th grade year and one of my friends asked me to try it and OMG. I've never had such amazing cheese in my life. If you love cheese, you'd love these.
Susan J.
Pinson, AL
I love all the mini Babybel cheeses! They are a great snack for my diabetes and they taste great. I love the smaller sizes as it keeps me from eating a whole block of cheese! Love the texture and would recommend this to any cheese lover like me! The size also makes it great for my husband to carry in his lunch.
Jeneca L.
the cheese in these little wax balls of goodness is amazing the price is not it is way too overpriced I understand that the wax is supposed to keep it more fresh but I just don't think that's worth it I'd rather buy a big block of mozzarella and cut it up and wrap it for my kids because the price is just too expensive as an adult I absolutely love these things my kids love these things but I just I can't get over the price point
Lindsey D.
Oh I love this cheese you can never go wrong with it. First of all the packaging is so fun comes in individual cute little red wax packs that are so easy to remove and always comes off with out a struggle because they have a little lever on it. Then getting to the cheese the best part it is textured there is some bit to it but it’s not too salty so you can eat this alone or with crackers or melt it on everything and anything!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart