BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Jazmin S.
Riverside, CA
Love eating these as a snack along with some ritz it's kind of on the pricey side I usually only get it once in a blue moon or whenever I see it on special
Shelby B.
Manvel, TX
These are the cutest and yummiest cheeses ever! The only thing I dislike is after you take off the wax it's a little hard to get the cheese out of the wax.
Ashley M.
Garland, TX
love these so much I can eat them on their own, I usually prefer eating cheeses with crackers,but this is a good healthy snack for consumption on its own.
Emina H.
These are so good! The packaging is super cute and the cheese is so creamy and just super delicious I love popping these in my lunch bag for a quick snack
𝒮𝒶𝓂𝒾 𝒜.
Cedar Rapids , IA
The perfect snack! I love the size of these cheese wheels and the ease of which you can just pop them in your bag or lunchbox! And they taste like heaven!
Jenefer C.
Glen Burnie, MD
One of the best cheese I have ever tasted. I ended up eating it without anything but the cheese alone. It comes in a round cute package. Good for snacking.
Vicktoria N.
Kansas City
Don’t even get me started!! I LOVVEEEE thessseee!! The only thing I would complain about it my breath afterward.. so bad. 😂 but I get these from Sams club
Alexa S.
Traditional, so good, but can be so expensive. Only buy them if they’re on sale or have a coupon. My son loves to play with the leftover ‘pac man’ wax. ;)
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
So soft and creamy and cheesy. I could eat like 10 of these in one sitting. The flavor is just unexplainable and delicious-- tastes like a piece of heaven
Hannah H.
Centerton, AR
The flavor of this cheese is superb! It's very rich and creamy. The cheese is super light and fluffy and soft. These are great for kids or a little snack.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?